Saturday, October 1, 2011

Orders

There are still too many orders coming in and some urgent requests. I do understand the anxiety to get solutions for our skin but hope you can understand if I can't send out on time to meet your last minute request. As a form of goodwill for all the last minute orders, as well as during the period when I am not in Singapore, I have sought assistance from my friend, Bryan of Omhealth. I am flying off very soon and Bryan will help me with all your orders of Sandalwood powder and Aloe Vera gel during my absence. Bryan is kind enough to extend his help to me, so I also want to make things easy for him. Please transfer your payment to his POSB savings account 033485310 first before you email your orders and payment details to his email address at orders@omhealth.com. I apologised for all the inconvenience and wish everyone a great weekend.

No comments: