Sunday, December 21, 2008

Notification of payments

Dear friends,

I am very thankful for your kind support. I have received a number of payments via ATM transfer but I am unable to identify who is the payee. Your name will be reflected if you have use i-banking ie internet transfer for your payment. However, if you have paid via ATM deposits or ATM transfer, your name will not be reflected. As such, I would greatly appreciate if you can notify me by sending me an email or SMS to 97915755 once you have made your payment.
I apologised for the inconvenience caused. Wishing everyone a Happy 冬至 and a MERRY Christmas

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
I am glad you finally come up with a blog and exposing your good stuff to more people. My dear, you should have done it long time ago. Oh well, I guess its better late then never.

Congrats!
Best wishes goes to you and Damien.


Love,
Choel

Unknown said...

Thanks gal.

remember to collect the powder and mask for your big day.

Damien and I will be there early.

Unknown said...

Hi Kim,
As highly recommended by Bryan, I have tried your sandalwood powder as a body scrub and facial mask. The aroma is extremely nice and my skin feels soft and smooth after washing off.

Cheers :)

Anonymous said...

Kim,
your sandalwood powder is excellent. Bryan teacher did a very good recommendation.



sandalwood fanatic ('',)

Anonymous said...

Dear Kim,

it is my first time to use sandalwood powder. I am very pleased with the result I get after using it. It leaves a very soft and smooth feeling on my skin.

Thank you.
Merry Christmas to you.

Anonymous said...

First time to use sandalwood powder as a mask. Its totally a new but beautiful experience for me. I mever thought it can also make my skin soft and tender after use.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kim.
I feel mentally & physically good and refreshed after using the sandalwood powder as a mask and body scrub.


regards,
Faye