Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New email address - kimsherbshop@gmail.com

Hi. I am Kim. Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. Besides being a supplier to therapists, I also have some regular individuals getting raw matarials from me. Although I have been dealing with natural raw materials for many years, this is my first time to do up a blog. I like to DIY things but I am not good at IT things at all. Doing a simple blog like this, takes me ages to figure it out and complete it! Well, not exactly complete I guess....but this is one of my greatest satisfaction in 2008! As you can see, this blog is still very new and raw. I will try to feed in my information on my list of products as soon as I can. Thank you for all your emails.

I have created a new email address to avoid confusion. Do take note of my new email address kimsherbshop@gmail.com. The old email address will be replaced by kimsherbshop@gmail.com . Thank you.

4 comments:

鸿 (Hong) said...

hey i really cant tell d difference in yr old n new email address

MM

Unknown said...

I have updated my new email address in this blog. kimsherbshop@gmail.com is the correct one. Thanks May

Anonymous said...

hi
may i know for the brown salt, must use how much for each body scrub or bath?

Unknown said...

Hi.
1 slightly heap tablespoon of brown salt should be enough for a body scrub. YOu can have a bit more if the body mass is bigger.