Saturday, February 28, 2009

Procedures to place your orders

Perhaps some of you are not very familiar how to go about placing your orders.
Not to worry, let me walk you through the steps.

  1. Email to kimsherbshop@gmail.com to place your orders.
  2. Please include your name, mailing address and contact number in your email.
  3. I will reply within 2 working days unless I am out of town.
  4. Please note that all payments will be through funds transfer via ATM or INTERNET transfer only.
  5. Email or SMS to 97915755 once you have made your payment. Allow me some time to confirm your payment.
  6. Processing time for all orders is about 1 to 2 weeks time subject to the availability of stocks.

It will be a bit difficult to arrange meet ups to collect your items because I am always on the move. I apologised the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your understanding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have used the sandalwood powder as a body scrub and mask. It literally calms my skin and my EMO.

Unknown said...

The sandalwood powder mask left my face feeling clean and soft.
The scent of the powder is very calming to the mind.

Anonymous said...

I hv ordered the sandalwood powder and I can't wait to use it.